Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Extreme Jungle Croquet

We had an activity at my house tonight with all the priests. What can be better than extreme croquet and a BBQ!? Let me explain about this activity: it was set up in my backyard where the grass hasn't been cut in almost 3 weeks (somewhat planned), then we set up tunnels and ramps and well, a bucket to "launch" your ball. I knew this was a bad idea so what did I do? I video taped it of course! I can't post the video of the result of one "incident" we had but I will post a picture. I promised I wouldn't publish it anywhere.

The purpose of this is to launch the ball off the old screen door. It was a good idea and that is all that matters.

Tin can and ball to the face. Brutal.

Isn't this obstacle nothing but awesome?
Cooking burgers and playing croquet. We had a good time. I do have to admit that the priests in the quorum are top notch. We owe this to the parents and wonderful teachers and leaders they have had in the past.

3 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

Very creative idea. Nice work, Millard.

BrittanyLane said...

Sounds like a fun activity! I'll bet my cub scouts would love it.

Brittany said...

Nice.