Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Cougars..

As everyone should know, I am a huge BYU Cougar fan.. and after crushing UCLA (59-0) and Wyoming (44-0) - well, this makes me pretty happy! Since my cougars are so far away, I had a chance to come up to Pullman to watch another cougar team (not nearly as good). I believe they were 0-3 and I was thinking they were going to get blown out again by Portland State University. However, on a cold Saturday afternoon, they picked off the first pass of the game. By halftime, the score was 21-3 and it was raining and I had left my rain jacket in the truck (oops). Tracy Woodland (formerly Magelson), hooked Anne and I up with WSU football tickets, since her hubby, Ben, is a player on the team. Anyway, Anne and I left early from the game as it was cold and rainy and the game was well in hand. I also wanted to mention that I supported the Cougars (BYU) by wearing BYU clothes to the game... I got some weird looks!


I then headed over to Darren and Tessa's apartment in Moscow and spent some quality time with them. Its interesting.. I hear of families where brothers and sisters/etc aren't speaking to eachother anymore. Thank goodness for my family! Other than the fact that they are all jealous that I am single and can do anything I want whenever I want, there are no qualms. I suppose I need to visit them more often.. Anway, back to D&T quality time. Darren and I played "Bully" on the Wii... hahahaha - what a horribly awesome game. I still can't believe you can give someone a wedgey on it! Awesome!! I would buy the Wii just to have that game... but I better not...


Thanks for the good times in Pullman and Moscow! Oh - I believe this was the first time in MY LIFE that I have been in Pullman - how sad, I think...


To spice this post up, here is a small tribute to MY BYU COUGS...



8 comments:

Mills said...

I actually started this post on the 21st and finished it a week later... oops!

Brittany said...

I went to the BYU/UCLA game. It was pretty good.

Brittany said...

Love the hangman, by the way!

BrittanyLane said...

Hey, where are the bike trip pix? Such a slacker... It was fun to see you. Brandon has Bully for the PS2 also btw.

Mills said...

Britt Britt Britt... I will post a new link with the bike trip details, just kinda busy right now :),.. don't be hatin' on me so much! JK - it was great seeing you guys as well.. your kids are great as well, except for the fact that Avery doesn't like me much..

Jana said...

GO COUGS!

I played Wii for the first time last week. Those things are cool.

Phatty Arbuckle

Hilarie* said...

Hey I heard you might not come this next week! We will totally miss you! Chad and I were excited to see you! Hope things with work turn out well!

Darren and Tessa said...

Mills, this is Darren. You need to post something. It has been since last September and I know your life isn't that boring.