Saturday, September 6, 2008

Boating with Chad, Hils, Brooklyn


When Chad and Hilarie came to visit, we headed out to Hood Park. It was a lot of fun. Chad was the man of the hour as he wake-skated, and tubed with his daughter Brooklyn. Debbie also got up on the slollom ski for the first time and stayed up for I believe 15-20 seconds. That a girl!





I don't have much else to say - just wanted to add a post since it has been quite a while since I have posted anything. The pictures are worth more than words anyway, right!? I would have liked to get out on the river more this summer but it has been fun nonetheless. I "invested" in a ski boat in June and it definitely is a something fun to do here in Tri-Cities on the great rivers here... Trent scoped the boat out down in Lake Oswego for me prior to me going up and checking it out and hauling it back up here.

Now I need to find a way to fit it in the garage (which has filled up - garages are never big enough). I broke off one of my speedometer registers trying to fit it in when I first purchased it. Grandpa took care of the other one ;-) ... did a lot more damage to his car, lets just say that




2 comments:

Hilarie* said...

Good work Mills. Now how about something up to date.

Mills said...

I have one thing to say.. my family "makes" cute kids! Go Allens and the sistas who now have different last names.